Rose Mitt Skincare Set
KULIT & CO x VIZU
Experience the luxurious combination and benefits of Silk and Rose, an ancient beauty ritual — in your beauty and skincare routine with this set.
Organic Bulgarian Rose Otto Hydrosol
Hydrosols are also known as aromatic waters, flower waters, and herbal distillates.
The use of rose hydrosol dates back to Cleopatra, the fabled beauty of Egypt – She used rose water in her beauty regimes. However, the most significant origin traces back to regions of ancient Persia, modern-day Iran, and the Middle East. Arabic doctors were the first to use roses as a remedy in the form of a jam, while Arabian women used roses as an ingredient in their eye cosmetics. The chemist Ibn Sinaa’ (Avicenna), hailing from Persia, was the one who refined our modern rose water’s mass production through the process of steam distillation.
24 in stock
Rose hydrosol helps to balance our skin’s sebum production and regenerate and firm up skin tissues. It is extremely gentle and healing, suitable for treating skin ailments in babies and pets. It is revered for its ability to heal dermatitis conditions and skin irritation.
Due to the presence of water-soluble compounds in the rose petals, Rose hydrosol has an astringent effect in tightening pores, and its anti-bacterial properties also help soothe troubled acne-prone skin. Misting the face often also helps with removing excessive dirt and oil from pores.
Rose hydrosol is the ultimate woman’s tool for healing. The most popular use is as a facial mist or toner, there are also some recommending taking a teaspoon of the hydrosol into a glass of water to calm stress and anxiety, and also to balance female hormones.
Uplifts mood, relieves fatigue, stress, and anxiety, balances female hormones, and promotes love and joy.
Useful anti-aging and hydrating toning rose water to use over and under makeup. Soothing and healing to all skin types. Anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory, skin-toning, and revitalizing effects help to regenerate skin cells and firm up skin tissues.
A precious alternative to rose otto essential oil. Effective and safe use on sore, irritated eye ailments, including conjunctivitis. Skin becomes supple and plump with frequent use.
SILK KESSA FACE MITT
Our face mitt is designed for exfoliating your face the right way. Our 100% Turkish raw silk mitt offers natural face exfoliation to leave your skin silky smooth. Our face mitt is small in size. It’s designed for an easy face exfoliating experience.
Our gentle exfoliating mitt improves acne, dry skin, scarring and blood circulation while providing a reusable, eco-friendly method to facial exfoliation. For hygiene purposes, we do not recommend using the body mitt on your face.
- 100% Turkish raw silk
- Made in Turkey
- Designed and packed in Singapore
- Designed for sensitive skin
- It helps fight against acne, blackheads and breakouts.
- It aims to reduce the appearance of pigmentation and enlarged pores
- Product free
- It aims to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- It helps to promote collagen and elastin production
- Purifies and brightens the complexion
- Encourages absorption of skincare products
- Clear congestions
- Resurfaces your skin
- Reduces chapped lips
- Use only water
WASH - Cleanse your face from make up with make up remover followed by a gentle face cleanser. Soften skin under warm running water in the shower for 1-3 mins or apply a warm damp towel on the face and leave on for at least 2 mins. This will open pores and prepare skin for easier exfoliation. The longer the skin softens under the water, the easier it is to exfoliate and renew skin.
EXFOLIATE - For the first time use , wet mitt under hot water and squeeze out the excess water. Place your hand in the mitt and use.
GENTLE circular and upward motion on your face for about 30 secs – 1 min. Concentrating on areas of Congestions, i.e. forehead, nose and chin, avoid eye areas.
You may not see a peeling effect on your face as your body. If you do not experience visible peeling, please know that the mitt works effectively, removing the dead skin cells and it is exfoliating your skin. DO NOT OVER EXFOLIATE as it will harm your skin and always pull the skin upwards to encourage further skin toning. Do not exfoliate on open wounds.
REFRESH - Wash face and neck with cool water to close off pores. Apply an ice pack or a cool, damp towel on the face for invigoration. Proceed with your favourite skin care routine.
- Wash the mitt with hot water before use
- Exfoliate gently yet firmly to avoid irritation and redness
- DO NOT OVER EXFOLIATE as it will harm your skin.
- Always pull the skin upwards to encourage further skin toning.
- You may not see a peeling effect on your face as much as your body. If you do not experience visible peeling, please know that the mitt works effectively, removing the dead skin cells and exfoliating your skin. Revealing a smoother, softer, brighter glowing skin.
- Your skin will be exfoliated regardless if visible peeling occurs.
- Stay away from the sensitive areas around the eyes, and ensure to avoid any inflammation, active acne or wounds.
- Wash face and neck with cold water to close off pores.
- Apply an ice pack or a cool, damp towel on the face for invigoration.
- If irritation occurs, discontinue use.
- Thoroughly rinse with hot water.
- Use only natural/gentle soap to clean the mitt.
- Place in a clean, dry place to air and dry out.
- Do not machine wash.
- Use once to twice a week. For sensitive skin, we recommend exfoliating once a week to ensure you do not strip all your natural body oils or dehydrate the skin.
- Personal use only. Do not share.
- We recommend replacing the mitt every 16 weeks for hygiene purposes.